There are a number of ways in which you can contribute to the ConSIG.
Our ‘active members’ are those that participate in the activities of our working groups:
Competency Working Group
Our competency working group focuses on improving competence with respect to quality and improvement. This includes producing or reviewing articles for our Construction Quality Knowhow section but also activities to help professional development. For example, this includes awareness training for non-quality professionals and formal training and support for construction quality professionals.
If you would like further information on how to become involved in our Competency Working Group including writing and / or reviewing articles, please email email@example.com.
Cost of Quality Working Group
If you would like further information on how to become involved in our Cost of Quality Working Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to Contribute
However, we do appreciate that it is not always practicable to be actively involved perhaps due to other commitments. There are, though, many other ways that you can support our efforts. For example
- Attend our events
- Offer members of your team the opportunity to attend and / or participate on behalf of your organisation.
- Read our articles and provide feedback
- Join our mailing list to keep up to date on the ConSIG activities.
- Communicate information about the ConSIG to others including telling them about the information which is available on Construction Quality Knowhow Designing Buildings Wiki website.
If you would like further information, please email us at email@example.com.
You can become a member of the ConSIG by filling in the registration form at: https://www.quality.org/content/sig-registration-form
What are the advantages of contributing to ConSIG
We find that there are many benefits to contributing to the ConSIG even if you are unable to be an ‘active’ member. For example:
- The opportunity to network with others working in the construction industry including sharing ideas and best practice
- The opportunity to contribute to improving the construction industry
- Personal development opportunities.