Chartered Quality InstituteConstruction Special Interest GroupConstruction quality specialists across the Industry working together for improvementAppraising Operational Failure in the Construction IndustryDiyana Razak asks what is the cost of failure at the post-operations stage?Raising the BarRecommendations of the Competence working group (post-Grenfell Phase 2 review) to improve competence and build a safer futureWebinar: 30/7/2020 12pmThis one hour webinar will introduce you to the Quality in Construction course with examples of content and what to expect from the live online version which can be taken from the comfort of your own home or office anywhere in the world.ConSIG WebsiteOur knowledge Sharing PortalA hub for everyday use helping you obtain knowledge to manage quality & improve, link to other useful sources, access CDP information, and find out about events & activitiesJoin the debate...
Get the latest information...
Simple, practical and useful information for day to day management of construction qualitySee what is happening...Keep up to date....Our working groups focus on specific projects to improve quality in the Construction Industry. We are always looking for new members to contribute.Working Groups
Thank you for visiting our website—a free to use resource providing you with information on quality and improvement in the construction industry.
Our hover and click menu provides a simple, quick and easy way to access the information.
We hope you find the site useful and encourage you in particular to look at the following:
- Construction Quality Knowhow: Information and tools to help manage and improve quality on a day to day basis
- Our Events pages include details of upcoming CPD activities and also allows you to view content from previous events
- We provide information on personal development and training which is available for construction quality professionals
- We provide links to other useful sources and organisations.
- We establish working groups which focus on particular aspects to help improve construction quality and knowledge. These include:
The information we have included, though, is only a starting point. We would like to see the contents grow so that we continually provide more and more useful information for everyone. We therefore welcome any contribution you can make either to our website or the activities of the ConSIG. Futher details can be found here.
If you would like to make suggestions for our Construction Quality Knowhow section or provide information which we can share, please click here.
Please click here to find out more about the ConSIG.